We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our small but highly driven team. This person will be responsible for developing our online customer proposition as well as driving measurable results. This role will involve taking ownership for building the social & digital presence of our brands and our business going forward.
- Manage and develop our Company website & SEO to create an excellent user experience and optimise usability
- Design & create consistent and compelling visual content for our website & for our social media channels – Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Develop a content strategy that drives online sales, supports and grows our customer base and increases brand awareness within our online channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Liaise with our retail partners to optimize our online presence across all online channels
- Support with promotional newsletters and ad hoc marketing tasks as needed
- Bachelors degree in marketing or a similar field
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar marketing role, ideally in retail/FMCG
- Strong technical competencies across digital platforms a must
- Familiar with the concepts and requirements of web design, development & SEO
- Experience with creation of email and social media marketing campaigns
- Creative graphic experience required
- Experience with Google analytics and google AdWords
- A commercial mindset and strong communication skills
- An energetic & self-motivated individual who can work on own initiative
- MS Office skills are necessary with strong Excel skills
Salary commensurate on experience.
Please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
No Agencies Please