Digital Marketing Executive (3 day week)
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our small but highly driven team. This person will be responsible for developing our online customer proposition as well as driving measurable results. This role will involve taking ownership for building the social & digital presence of our brands and our business going forward.
This is a part time position of 3 days a week. We would be open to a hybrid model of working remotely and time spent in the office. We are also open to this position becoming full time depending on the growth of our online offering. Salary is 35K pro rata.
- Manage and develop our Company website & SEO to create an excellent user experience, content and optimise usability
- Full ownership of the brand’s social media channels- content calendar, compelling content creation, analysis and reporting
- Develop a creative content strategy that drives online sales, supports & grows our customer base & increases brand awareness within our online channels
- Copy writing for all digital marketing communications
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Liaise with our retail partners to optimize our online presence across all online channels
- Manage email marketing strategy
- Assist with hoc marketing tasks as required
- Bachelors degree in marketing, digital marketing or a similar field
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role, ideally in retail/FMCG
- Strong technical competencies across digital platforms a must
- Familiar with the concepts and requirements of web design, development & SEO
- Experience with creation of email and social media marketing campaigns
- Creative graphic experience required
- Experience with Google analytics and Google Ads
- A commercial mindset and strong communication skills
- An energetic & self-motivated individual who can work on own initiative
- MS Office skills are necessary with strong Excel skills