What Are Babyvit Drops?
Babyvit® Drops from HealthAid® are specially formulated to provide a wide range of vitamins to help safeguard the infant diet.
Growing infants need all the help they can get to grow strong and healthy. Proper nutrition and a well-balanced diet are vital for their development. BabyVit® from HealthAid® iare specially formulated to provide a wide range of vitamins to help safeguard the infant diet.
Who Are Babyvit® Drops For?
Babyvit® Drops may be of benefit to:
- Babies and infants who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
- Babies and infants lacking in energy due to poor sleeping patterns and anxiety
- Babies and infants who have difficulty with swallowing tablets
- Babies and infants on medication or those recovering from illness
- Babies and infants who need help with mental stimulation, focus and concentration
Some of the ingredients in Babyvit® offer the following benefits:
- Vitamin A –helps to maintain healthy cell membranes, stimulate immunity and may help in formation of bone, protein and growth hormones
- Vitamin D – may promotecalcium absorption and helps to form and maintain strong bones
- Vitamin C –may help to make collagen, the ‘glue’ that strengthens many parts of the body such as muscles and blood vessels, as well as play an important role in wound healing.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) –may help to process carbohydrates, fat and proteins to form energy and help the nerve cells to function properly
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)– may help to process amino acids and fats, helps activate B6 and folic acid and helps to convert carbohydrates into energy.
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) –helps release energy from carbohydrates and works with B1 & B2 to release energy from carbohydrates
- Folic Acid –is needed for cell replication and growth helping the building blocks of DNA & RNA, as well as protein synthesis in all cells
When Should I take Babyvit® Drops?
Babyvit® Drops can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and wellbeing, boosting the immune system, providing energy and strength whilst supporting mental focus and concentration