MagCitra® Tablets contains Magnesium Citrate, which is one of the most absorbable forms of Magnesium. It is an essential mineral that plays a key role in supporting cardiovascular health, and maintaining healthy muscle contraction, and easing cramps. Magnesium encourages the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, making it especially essential during pregnancy, breast feeding, and for postmenopausal women. It also helps provide support to women during their menstrual cycles and those undergoing premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
Who Are MagCitra® Tablets (Magnesium Citrate) For?
MagCitra (Magnesium Citrate) Tablets may be of benefit to;
- For those who are experiencing the symptoms of menopause and perimenopause
- For those who have weak immune, nerve and muscles functionality
- For those who suffer from heart related problems
- Women who are menstruating
- Elderly diabetic people to lower cholesterol level and muscular cramps
- For those who wishes to maintain strong bone, teeth and muscular system
- Those who suffer from migraine, high blood pressure and hypertension
When Should I Take MagCitra® (Magnesium Citrate) Tablets?
They can be taken by everyone to provide optimum support for menopausal symptoms, muscular cramps, PMS, cardiovascular health and strong bones, immunity and wellbeing.